Effective Date: July 14, 2018
Thank you for visiting and/or using Sublytics!
This Privacy Statement explains the ways Sublytics LLC. ("Sublytics," “we,” or “us”) may collect, use, and share information about you in connection with your access to or use of Sublytics’ websites and our products and services (collectively, “Services”), and in connection with any other information we collect when you interact with us, except as outlined in the paragraph below. We hope you will take some time to read this Privacy Statement carefully.
Information We Collect
Information you provide. We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as the information you provide when you create an account, update your profile, fill out our "contact us" forms, sign up for our emails, request customer support, enroll in billing, execute a services agreement, complete a questionnaire, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect from you may include, but is not limited to, full name, email address, company name, address, phone number, driver’s license, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect when you use our Services. When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log files when you use our Services, which includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, and your IP address.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information when you use our Services, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored by your web browser, on your hard drive, or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, determine usage of parts and features of our Services, and monitor for and detect potential harmful conduct. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information we collect from other sources. We may also collect information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from other members of your company, which may include your name, email address, and date of birth.
How We Use Your Information
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
- To operate, improve, and develop our Services;
- To verify the identity of you and other members of your company;
- To bill for our Services, and for tax reporting purposes;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- To respond to your comments, questions, inquiries, and customer service requests;
- To help personalize the Services experience for you;
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered or sponsored by Sublytics, and to provide news and other information we think may be of interest to you;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- To try to detect and prevent fraud, malicious activity, and other illegal activities;
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of Sublytics and others; and
- For any other purpose described to you when the information was collected.
How We Share Your Information
We may share information about you as follows, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement:
- With our service providers, partners, contractors, or vendors, including collection agencies in the event of delinquent payments;
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), including in connection with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of Sublytics or others;
- In connection with a change in ownership or control of all or part of our business (such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy);
- Between and among Sublytics and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also collect, use, and share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you, for any purpose permitted under applicable law.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Account Information. You may update information you provide to us as part of your online account by logging into your account or by contacting us.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional or Marketing Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from Sublytics by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Access to Your Information. In certain jurisdictions, you have the right (i) to know if we have collected information about you under this Privacy Statement, (ii) to request access to the personal information we have in our custody and control (subject to certain legal limitations), and (iii) to have the right to have it corrected or annotated if you believe there are any errors in your personal information. As described above, you can conveniently access your online account information by logging into your account or by contacting us. To obtain access to personal information, please contact us at the contact information provided below. We may require additional information to verify your identity, which will only be used for that purpose.
Changes to this Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement periodically. If we make changes, we will notify you by updating the effective date at the top of the Statement. We may also provide notice of any changes through other means, such as placing a notice on our homepage or sending you an email. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our data practices and the choices available to you.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
1999 N. Broadway, Suite 1470
Denver, CO 80202