Within Sublytics there is a hierarchy of data mapping. This allows flexibility for the end user to setup their program custom to them, without implementing custom dev or workarounds.
- Highest Level of the data hierarchy.
- Email, phone, address and card data are stored on the Customer Record
- The Order is what the customer checked out with.
- An Order contains Offers, or the line item of the purchase. One order can contain one Offer or multiple Offers
- Order Offer
- the Offer that was purchased within the Order (individual line item).
- This determine what Item is shipped, price of that item and how often a charge and shipment are scheduled
- Offer Cycle
- Each subsequent transaction scheduled per offer
- Example - if the Order Offer is recurring, offer cycles will be completed and scheduled for the next cycle.
- The payment transaction of the Order
- This is what the consumer will see reflect on their credit card statement
- Item(s) being shipped to the customer
- Note: Through configuration, multiple orders can be sent as one shipment. More info here.
Here is an example structure of a Customer's path, the Status relates to the status of the Customer. For a full definition of all status's here.
In this example, the customer has 1 Order containing Multiple Order Offers that are Recurring and One Time. This equates into 1 charge and 1 shipment.
In the example, there are also additional Order Offer Cycles and Shipments Scheduled, based on the schedules set within the Offer. This allows for multiple subscriptions within a single order.
Example 1: A single, One Time Offer:
Example 2: A single, Recurring Offer:
Example 3: One Order with a Subscription and a One Time Offer: